The Menlo School Campus Store is another resource for full participation in campus life: logo wear, event tickets, daily organizers, supplies and information on required classroom materials.
1. MBS Direct is our online partner for required textbooks. Your participation gives the school an 8% commission. Shop with confidence that you are buying correct editions and shop with ease at home, day or night, and receive home deliveries.
Book lists for upcoming semesters are available starting on the following dates:
June 3, 2019 — summer titles
July 1, 2019 — fall/spring titles
NOTE. We are testing a new book information plan. The following Upper School departments will not be listed on MBS Direct in the given terms but can be found on Menlo’s Library program:
Summer titles — visit here for Upper School English, History, and Science
Fall titles — visit here for Upper School English
2. Other sources may also be used, such as local bookstores or online vendors.
Paperless tickets to plays and other events can be purchased in advance in the store or online at //store.menloschool.org .
ABOUT THE CAMPUS STORE
Visit our physical location or online store for the following items/services:
- Spirit apparel and merchandise
- School supplies (store only)
- Payments for school activities:
- dances, class parties
- team dinners, tournaments
- field trips, major trips
- tickets for fine art performances
- auction Count-Me-In events
Payments by cash, check (payable to Menlo School), or by credit/debit cards (card must be present in the store — NO phone authorizations).
- MBS Direct to buy text books
- Online Store
- Form A (Authorization Form for Athletics expense)
- Form B (Authorization Form for non-athletics)
Campus Store is now located in the Technology Center (see #61 on this Campus Map )
REGULAR STORE HOURS
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am-3:30 pm
Nov. 26 - Dec. 1, 2019 Closed
Dec. 19, 2019 - Jan. 5, 2010 Closed
CAMPUS STORE STAFF
From left to right - Carole Ebrahimian, Ellen Cho, May Herr, Joan Iwamoto, Ruby MacMitchell, Wati Grossman